Schools, Medical Facilities and Correctional Facilities are all examples of government-based buildings for which Acorn Engineering Company® provides plumbing fixtures, including wash basins, toilets, urinals, bathroom accessories and more. Whether it is a new construction project or needed renovations, selecting plumbing fixtures that will stand the test of time is a smart decision. Acorn's fixtures need replacing far less often than porcelain fixtures, saving more money in the long run.
Regardless of the application, Acorn's® fixtures can offer benefits and save money at the local, state or federal government level by:
- Manufacturing quality, durable products that can withstand not only regular, everyday use, but also harsh abuse, and retain their functionality and attractive appearance.
- Complying with all applicable codes for each product.
- Offering a wide variety of customizations and finishes to complement any facility.
- Using recycled materials that are also 100% recyclable at the end of their long life.
- Employing water saving technology that will save money on utility bills and benefit the environment.
- Providing fixtures that are easy to clean and maintain.